Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Camden and Jake

The other day Will, myself, my sister Dawn, and her boyfriend Sean all got together at her house to let Camden and Jake play for a little bit. These are just a couple pictures that came out of it.


Camden standing on his own, with no one holding onto him!!!


Still standing on his own!!!!!



Bad picture of Will, but I think it is a super cute picture of Camden



Camden trying to get Jake



Camden ignoring Jake and trying to get Sean LOL



LOL!!!! We didn't do it! We swear!! I have a feeling we all have years of
these faces ahead of us as they get older!!!



Camden and Dawn



Double trouble!!



I love this picture of me and Jake. Camden is just looking like... HEY!
You are MY MOMMY!

2 comments:

mom2natnkatncj said...

Awww you need a shot of Camden's face looking at you holding the other baby ;). Very cute. Looks like when the dads had them standing face to face they were trying to get them to fight each other ;). That's nice that Camden has a cousin so close in age to him. Are you close to your sister?

The Elwood Family said...

We used to be very close, but we really aren't that close anymore.