Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Claus!


I brought the boys to see Santa today, and I must say it was an.... interesting experience to say the least. We got to the mall a little after 9am, and when I noticed the Santa stand was still all packed up, I asked the customer service desk what time Santa got there, 10:30... AHHH! So I had to waste an hour, with two small kids who were currently HAPPY which is why I made the trek to the mall.

Ok so I did my shopping for Will, and got Camden's last minute stocking stuffers, and we had a slice of pound cake, and went on our way back to Santa and there was already a line, and still no Santa. We got in line, mean while Ben is sleeping and Camden is just hanging out. We were about 3rd in line and when it came time for Camden to go up to Santa, it went from "Camden are you going to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas... YEAH!" to .. "No no no no no!" But once I got Ben into Santa's lap, he realized, oh well I guess this guy isn't too bad anyways... So he cautiously sat in his lap. He told him he wanted a fire truck, Santa gave him a Candy Cane, and we got a WAY better picture than we did last year!!

No comments: