Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Day!

I must start my post today off by expressing how happy I was to have so many of our family members come together for dinner and to spend the holiday together.We had so much fun, and it was great for the kids to get to spend more time with extended family members they haven't been able to see in a while.

Camden on his Easter egg hunt at Grandma's house
Benjamin outside with Grandma and Dylan

Camden collecting his eggs with his big cousin Dylan
Benjamin outside with Grandma. He wants to just start walking away!

Camden with his Great Aunt Sharon putting his shoe back on.Mom, Camden, Dylan, and Aunt Sharon hanging out on the back steps.

Frank, Dad, Uncle Steve and Uncle Ray.

Myself, and my cousin Courtney. Of course my father felt the need to have us look directly into the sun to take the picture.
Mom's Bunny CakeHanging out with BenAunt CindyUncle Steve & Aunt Sharon

A great picture of Aunt Sharon & Ray.
Look what the Easter bunny brought me!Brotherly love!

Sorry for the million pictures, but I took the best out of the 155 pictures that were taken yesterday!! It is great having the family all together in one place for Holidays!



No comments: