- We are grateful for Ben coming such a long way, and being discharged from the Birth to Three program in October.
- We are grateful for the health, and well being of our children, and the light they bring into our lives on a daily basis.
- We are grateful for the big September surprise we got in a third child we never planned on having.
- We are grateful for all the opportunities Will has got for school, and certifications he has obtained in the past year. One more and he will be ready to start applying for paid fire departments, and be able to have a career he truly loves.
- We are unbelievably grateful for the writing positions I have picked up, especially in the last three months.
- We are grateful for the new car we were able to purchase.
- We are grateful for our families, and their active involvement with our children, and support in all the new choices we have made.
- We are grateful for our health.
- We are grateful for a roof over our heads, food on our table, and utilities, as well as having jobs to be able to afford these opportunities.
- We are grateful for our good friends.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
With Thanksgiving tomorrow, I am looking back on 2010 and really reflecting how much we are thankful for as a family. I thought I would put together somewhat of a list to share with my family and friends.