Sunday, January 30, 2011

Missing In Action

I have been missing in action the past week because I figured out by the time Thursday rolled around, I felt so crappy because I have another kidney stone making its way through the system. Not fun while 26 weeks pregnant, it makes me want to stab someone violently actually.

I must admit though, the boys must know I am not feeling very well because they have been really well behaved during this time.

Tuesday I have an appointment with my urologist, and while I am praying it passes before then, I am hoping if it doesn't there is actually something they can do for me. Being pregnant seriously limits the surgical options for the stone. :(

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Danielle,
I've got the wrong email address for you. I think you've given me the correct one before, but I've misplace it. Please contact me with your correct email.
sitsgirla@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Just wanted to make sure my comment went through...

Michelle from Fun On A Dime said...

Not fun at all! Congrats on your SITS Day! It's nice to meet you!

LisaDay said...

That sounds awful. But congrats on being pregnant again. And happy SITS day.

LisaDay