This also marks roughly 15 weeks until she is here. The more I play the numbers in my head with all I want and need to get done, the more I feel like I am starting to freak out.
Today Camden and I listened to her heartbeat while Ben was napping and we talked about his little sister, and he said he was going to be her big protector. It melted my heart.
I have a long list of stuff that needs to get done, and then a couple things I would like to get done before she comes. One of those things is actually picking out a name for her... LOL
- Make my own Wooden Owl Shelves for her room (Thank you Etsy for the idea, but I am not spending $70+ on three shelves I can make!)
- Buy an Infant Car seat
- Invest in a New Stroller (this is one of those... I would like to do, but just maybe)
- Buy her clothes (Which I think I have been doing pretty good at!)
- Finish her room... and by this I mean we have everything to do still... Empty it, paint it, build the crib, decorate... e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!
- Wash all the bedding for the co-sleeper
- Organize my desk and bedroom... anyone want to help with that?
- Buy a crib mattress...
- Build the swing, bouncer, etc...
In other pregnancy related news, I think I am getting PUPPPS again. It is a skin condition that really there is no cure for but delivery. I had it with Camden and it sucked big time... I am praying it is only a small rash that is going to go away, but with my history... I am not too optimistic.
Also, I am starting to find it hard to get comfortable at night again... the constant pelvic pain is killing me. I think I am going to be trading in my bed for the couch soon... That is the only place I could get comfortable with Ben.
A lot of complaining right? Overall I feel good though... No sickness, I am slowly starting to get my energy back... and when I take a shower and get dressed, I feel like a million bucks! If I could only do that daily right? Haha!
As for this snow, I will be glad when it starts to get a little warm out again and we can get out of the house on a constant basis...
Oh, and an update with a picture from my 365 photo project for today... The "before" picture of the nursery...