I have a laundry list of things that still need to get done before Little Miss A joins our family, and thinking about it now... I want to do a tailspin of panic.
On a positive note this week, I got the full results of the amnio finally, it seems like I have been waiting forever for the results to come in, and the genetics are 100% normal, there is no infection, and they are thinking that she just may be a little girl. I mean, lets face it... it is not like the boys are giants.
What do we still need to do?
- Install the car seat
- Finish the nursery
- Get the co-sleeper out of the attic and wash the bedding
- Build the swing
- Build the bouncer
- Build the cubical storage unit for her bedroom
- Buy more newborn diapers (because I will not be washing diapers while recovering from a c-section... I cant handle the added laundry and the stairs)
- Finish my bedroom nesting/cleaning project
- Find a maid for one day a week
- Pack my bags
- Pack the boys bags