Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dinner Time

Today was a pretty long day that started off with some slight disappointment to a last minute canceled meeting. I was supposed to be meeting with a local state rep, but when her two small children spiked a fever at the meeting right before mine, she had to leave. No big deal, I hope they are ok! Then off to BJ's with my mother to get stuff to make pasta salad and cream puffs for the blowout on Sunday. I am very excited about the picnic on Sunday.

Here are a couple pictures from play time/dinner time tonight.


Mommy, Camden and Pesky during dinner...

Camden determined to get Pesky
What a smile!



Camden hanging out with us during dinner... We had a good time. I can't wait for the carpeting in the living room and kitchen so that we can do this more often with less caution!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks exhausted in that video, as always adorable

mom2natnkatncj said...

Looks like a nice evening. Did you get your hair cut? It looks nice.

The Elwood Family said...

Ya, I chopped it all off about a month ago. I was starting to feel like a "frumpy" mom and I needed a change in a big way. So I looked up some haircuts online and went with a "posh spice" look. LOL

Oh, and Denise, he was EXAUSTED but he just didn't want to give up and take a nap. LOL