Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

Well, as sad as I am that it is all over, boy am I glad! It was tiring to say the least, but the first Christmas where Camden really understood what was going on was nothing short of magical.
We started our festivities on Christmas Eve at Will's sisters house which was a nice evening with a great meal like always! I always look forward to going over there because it seems like it is our time of the year to have ham. LOL
Benjamin sitting with Grammie AKA Will's mom before dinner.


Benjamin again, hanging out in his carseat while we were opening presents. I just put this picture because it was SO cute! I can't believe how old he is already!
Camden and his new best friend, Uncle Tim. He was all over him like flies on crap! He walked him around the house, climbed all over him, and anything else he could con him into doing.

We had a lot of fun, and we all got beautiful gifts, including several hand made gifts. The boys though made out like bandits! But what else is new? They are beyond spoiled by the families.

We didn't even make it home and Camden was out like a light. I got him changed into his Christmas PJ's even though he had no desire to get in them, and off to bed we went. I am kinda bummed because we didn't get a chance to read Twas the Night before Christmas this year, but he was out of it! Daddy was going to try and head to midnight mass, but he had the times wrong, and he got there and the service was ending. :(

Christmas day was a mad house in our house, and it only continued when we headed to my parents house for the day. We got to share time with Camden's two favorite ladies. My Aunt Cindy and cousin Courtney. So cute!


Camden digging into his presents. He was a pro at opening them this year!

Ben decided that presents were for eating...


Camden opening his Elmo Kitchen set.. boy was that a hit!!

My Dad AKA Grandpa Momo dressed up as Santa, and Camden really wanted nothing to do with it. He was beyond confused. Is it Santa? Or is it Momo?

But best of all, Camden got to spend time with Courtney, who is like his favorite person ever.

I love the holiday season, and I love spending time with family. It is so important for the children to really get to spend time with their extended family. I can't wait to see what 2010 brings for The Elwood Family!

Maybe a paying work at home job for Mommy?
Or a raise for Daddy?
Maybe home improvements?
Or how about diets because I certainly could use one!

No comments: