Thursday, March 4, 2010

Itch Itch Itch

I just read my homegirl Kaitlyn's blog, and it is so exciting to hear about the remodeling phase of her new home. Which made me want to write about my struggle with my living room. It seems like we are always taking two steps forward, then our children are messing it one step back. We bought a new couch nearly 3 weeks ago, and because it was a special order, we still are awaiting delivery.
I am hoping this can be the new touch to remodel our living room and make it look... more like a home than a hurricane.

This is the sectional that we purchased...
Because of the set up of our living room, we had to special order the love seat on the left, and the chase lounge on the right, so essentially ours is flip flopped. We also got nice new curtains for our living room sliding doors. Will's Aunt Donna made them by hand and I love the pattern and colors.
I took some "before" pictures of my living room to give everyone an idea of the drastic change this is going to be, but I am not going to put them up until we have the "after" pictures to compare them to. I am looking forward to that day. They quoted us 4 weeks for the delivery of the sectional, so only one more week at most.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn*Kami*Noah said...

Love the sectional! Wish we could afford one! Yeah, we have taken a ton of "before pictures" too but cant wait to be able to post them with the "after pics":-)