Friday, April 2, 2010

Operation : Get In Shape

Yes, I know round is an actual shape, but it is not one I choose for my belly!
After I had Camden, I bounced right back like an elastic band! After Benjamin, not so much. I think a lot of it has to do with the drastic differences in breastfeeding length between the two since Ben had issues with breast milk.
Today I launched operation lose 27 pounds!
I walked 2 miles pushing the boys in the stroller to kick it off. Earlier in the week Will and I went grocery shopping and while we were walking around we purchased healthy choices for our own snacks and meals as opposed to what we really may have wanted.
I know he is working on his own little weight loss project, but if he wants to share that is up to him.

So I am going to go walking at least 4-5 times a week weather permitting. The kids love being in the stroller, and I love having them spend time outdoors. I am planning on alternating Benjamin in the stroller, and the Ergo so I can have the added weight on myself for a better work out.

Once the weather gets better, I am planning on purchasing one of these....So that I can put my $600 bicycle I have had collecting dust the past couple years to use finally. I am sure the kids will LOVE it too. Lordship riding here we come!



No comments: