Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our New Project

I have been talking about this project since January, but it is finally nice enough to start working on it. Even though Will insisted it was not something we are going to keep up with, it is something both Camden & I are interested in so I went ahead and did it anyways!
I got some pots on sale at The Christmas Tree Shop over the winterAnd we had some beautiful crocus's spring up in our front yard.
So we transplanted a couple of them, and then planted some seeds in the other pots!

We are starting our own little mini garden with pretty flowers as a project for Camden & I. I look forward to sharing our flower progress as we start to get seedlings, and eventually actual flowers!
I will update with pictures of our flower box in a couple days once I get some pictures taken of it.

No comments: