Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Why I Love Will


Yesterday on Will's way home from work, I asked him to stop and pick up some potatoes for dinner, and some teething tablets for Ben as he has his two top teeth coming in at the same time right now.

I got more than I bargained for when he walked in the door!
He walked in with the requested items, along with my flowers (pictured above) and my favorite Starbucks creation a Shaken Passion Tea Lemonade.

I love the special moments like this :)

Both were followed by a well needed back rub!

1 comment:

mom2natnkatncj said...

Nice, I got flowers this week too :). Love it when that happens ;). Also got texted in the middle of the day with an I love you. That never happens. Mostly because we don't have texts included in our plan on our phone. So nice that he was thinking of me, but he could have found a cheaper way to do it, LOL.