Friday, June 11, 2010

Clear as Day!

Ben has been on a kick of saying Da Da lately. You say Ben Ben, he says Da Da, you say Ma Ma, he says Da Da. No matter what you say to him, he looks at you and says Da Da Da Da Da!

Last weekend I brought the kids over to my parents house and my mom sat there talking to Ben

Grandma : Ben, say Ma Ma
Ben : Da Da
Grandma : Ma Ma Ma Ma
Ben : Da Da Da Da

It probably went on for about 5 minutes before my mother realized she was fighting a losing battle.

Well Ben is laying down tonight, getting ready to go to bed. His bedtime routine is his milk, blanket, and quiet time. The more attention you pay to him, the longer he stays awake and talks or whines.

I walked out of the room and was listening to him talk.

Ba ba ba ba
Ga ga ga
Da da da
MA MA MA!

Did I hear that right? So I walked closer to the door to listen in again.

Ma Ma
Ma Ma Ma Ma
Ma Ma

Of course when NO ONE is around to hear it.
Story of my life right? LOL

No comments: