Sunday, September 12, 2010

Engine 260 Muster in Milford

Second year in a row we were a part of it, and it was also the second year we went as a family. This year though, Echo Hose took back more than just dirt on their gear! Two trophies, and one of them was ALMOST first place!

I was so proud to be supporting my husband... we all had a lot of fun. So, here are some of the pictures from the day. I think I am officially the Echo Hose camera lady at this point.



The Midnight Alarm Game..

Will after The Midnight Alarm

The Men winning tug of warWinning round two, and off to the finals!
Camden & David
Ben was on my back most of the day, so here was when he hung out in the stroller for a bit.



Losing the last tug of war game... putting them in second place.

Overall, we had a lot of fun. Looking forward to next year!


No comments: