Thursday, November 4, 2010

Big Weeks Coming Up

The next few weeks are going to be really busy...

Today I went for my check up, 13 weeks and counting!
I found out that I have to have my 1 hour glucose test at 16 weeks, which sucks. I normally would have been able to have it at 28 weeks, but because I failed them all with Ben and was treated as a "gestational diabetic" I have to go early this time. Total crap!
The following week, at 17 weeks I will go back for my check up.
Then the exciting week... 18 weeks!
I will go for my anatomy scan on December 9th... aka find out what this dang baby is!

Total exciting weeks coming up, besides being busy with work, Thanksgiving and the Holidays!

1 comment:

mom2natnkatncj said...

With the pregnancy I had right after CJ that I lost I had to go early for my glucose test too. I was able to opt out of the 3 hour test though after I failed the 1 hour. We just were going to assume that I had it again and control it with diet and monitor my readings.