In an effort to really help me get things rolling... I needed to get my list up :
- Make a list of people we are shopping for
- Get the Christmas decorations down from the attic
- Put up the Christmas lights outside - DONE
- Plan our Christmas Eve, and Christmas day calendar so we know where we are going to be on what day and at what times.
- Pre-write posts for December... Considering I have obligations for X amount of posts a week, etc.
- Buy the kids Christmas outfits
- Take pictures of the children for our Christmas cards
- Actually fill out and mail out the Christmas cards
- Get pictures with Santa done
- Bake for the Holiday Party at the fire house
- Bake for the Festival of the Trees through the fire house
I know last week I was kind of in the skip the meal mood, but the past year has brought so much happiness, success, and blessings to our family, we have so much to be thankful for... and who isn't excited for my mothers amazing Chef like cooking?