Monday, November 29, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

If you remember last week I wrote about working very hard to get both boys settled into their own beds before the new baby comes. Well it only took me a week.

With a couple bumps in the road here and there, I successfully have both children sleeping in their own beds at night. They are both in bed, and asleep by 10pm with the help of Cars.

Ben has developed the habit of waking up at 4:30-5:00am... getting up, finding Daddy and wanting to go back to sleep with him as he has to get up for work so it has been a rough couple days, including this morning, but it certainly is getting better.

This morning after he went back to sleep, he slept till 8:30! I had to actually get up and check on him because it was so unlike him.

I feel so much better about a third child now that we have accomplished this HUGE hurdle!

No comments: