Monday, March 21, 2011

Wedding Shower!

Yesterday I went to the Bridal shower for one of my good friends, Steph... and I also took a ton of pictures of the festivities. It was truly a beautiful day, and the food was delish! I am super excited about the new restaurant discovery, because they had out of this world homemade salad dressing.

I know, leave it to the pregnant woman to only care about the food right?


It was a ton of fun, and I totally love Steph's dress. I think only she could pull it off though. It was supposed to be a surprise, but clearly she was tipped off to come in looking so fabulous!

We gave her the set of wine glasses they registered for, which was comical when she opened because people certainly knew the motives behind that one.

I can't wait for the wedding now!

No comments: