Sunday, May 29, 2011

Maternity Pictures

I had maternity pictures done back about three weeks before Addie was born, and I just got the disk yesterday. A couple small mix ups landed the disk of pictures just sitting on a desk for a bit. Oh well... Either way I have them now, and they are nothing short of amazing!

I am really glad we took the time to have them done since I have always wanted maternity photos done, and it was our last chance. There are seriously so many great pictures, I want to share them... but I have to some what limit the amount of pictures I am going to post. LOL


Ok so... I posted a ton still! LOL There were just so many good pictures! A couple side notes... Ben didn't want to be there... Camden was a cheeseball that wanted to be in every picture, and Will... well it looks like its painful for him to smile in some of the pictures. He doesn't really do the smile on cue thing.

Overall I love them! I cant wait to get some printed and framed!

No comments: