Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Addie is One Month Old!

It seems like the first month of her life has gone by really fast too! Between all the events, and places we have been I am not really surprised at how quickly it went.

I did her one month photos yesterday, as quick as I could because she wasn't really happy about them. LOL


Addie enjoys the Beach Boys, Kenny Chesney, and Pitbull (Yes, the rapper/producer)


She is now a whole 7 pounds 6 ounces, up from 5 pounds 12 ounces at birth… Breast milk works wonders, at least this time around!

She sleeps better than either of our sons ever did! 4 to 5 hour stretches at night, sometimes even 6 hours which makes Mommy super happy, especially with a 2 year old that gets up earlier than most humans like to get up.

She loves the men in her life... as long as they aren't poking her in the eyes.

She is huge compared to how tiny she was a month ago already... Just seeing Camden hold her makes me realize how much she has grown.

She holds her head up for 5-15 seconds at a time, and tries to do it all the time. I have a feeling she is going to be sitting up, crawling, and doing everything a lot earlier than the boys did.



She still really isn't a fan of the camera... or her crib! LOL

She also loves her bouncer... If she isn't sleeping in one of our arms, or in my bed... this is her only other nap spot.

She isn't a huge fan of all the hats and head accessories I have for her, but I think she is starting to finally get used to them!

Lastly... She has Daddy wrapped right around her finger!




No comments: