Thursday, June 23, 2011

Project Pre-School


Now that Camden is officially potty trained, and over the whole "accident" thing... well of course I know they can still happen, but we are going on two weeks without any... I am starting to look into part time pre-school programs for the fall.

For the past year Camden has visited frequently with a friend of mine who runs an in home day care, and also does a lot of pre-school type stuff with the children in her care, but I wanted to get him into a program that would officially be "pre-school" in hopes of having him to go Kindergarten in the fall of 2012.

I am not sure what the laws are now, but I know he would be fully prepared for a half day Kindergarten come that time, heck I think he is ready now, but he is too young.

So we have it narrowed down to three places...

One is $195 a month for 3 days a week...
One is $225 a month for 3 days a week...
and the last one will lose my business if they don't return my call by 5pm today since I have left two messages since Monday.
The only reason I haven't black listed them yet is because they are the closest school to our house. UGH!

It is so hard for me to believe my little boy is getting ready for school. I totally dropped the ball on getting him enrolled early though. Some of the places I called were already full because I waited so long, but I waited because I didnt know if he would be fully potty trained by the fall, and didn't want to lose out on the enrollment fee's if he wasn't ready in time.

I am so proud of him!

No comments: