Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Good Life

Tonight as I was stressing out over getting all three kids bathed, I did something I have never done before. Plopped all three in the tub together.

The boys take baths together all the time, but tonight I threw Addison in with them. Nothing wrong with that! It was too late and we needed to get to bed!


I was washing everyone when I looked up and saw all these smiles. Happiness. Everything that life is about once you become a parent built up into this one moment.

I grabbed my phone and took a couple pictures because these are those moments we want to remember as they get older. These are the times that we all want to remember when we are over stressed.


Addie decided to smack Camden around a little bit before she sat down for a good scrub. Looking at these three makes my day-to-day life so worth it.

I couldn't love motherhood anymore than I do these days!
They are truly a blessing!

No comments: