Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Danielle Goes .com

As most of you know I have another blog I write called Momotics. It is a lot of birth, general parenting stuff, and my stronger opinions that really have nothing to do with my family.
I have been tossing around the idea of making the website a .com for a while, but the cost, or at least what I imagined the cost to be is what stopped me.
Yesterday, with a little extra time I did some investigating, and discovered I could purchase the domain for less than $11 for the entire year through godaddy.com and the project started!

I am proud to announce the official launch of Momotics.com and while it is still a work in progress, I think it looks awesome. I will be adding a new banner, an such over the next couple days, but check it out.

No comments: