Monday, July 5, 2010

4th Weekend

From the Fire House & Fireworks to Picnics and the beach. We had a full weekend with something to do every day this Holiday weekend.
I finally busted out my camera yesterday and took some pictures. I have really been lacking lately on the pictures, but between the kids, and life in general, I just haven't had time.

Daddy & Ben at the picnic table, and then in the pool.
Ben LOVES the pool!


My nephew Dylan (who is 13 already!?!??!?! Where does time go??) and Camden in the pool.

Camden eating one of his many pieces of Watermelon from over the weekend!Ben & Grandpa MoMoBen before his walk to the beach with Daddy, Dylan and Camden.

We had a lot of fun, and today we are just relaxing. It it too hott to really do much, and I have some chores to catch up with. First dishes, then laundry, hanging at our neighbors pool in between!


No comments: