Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To Feel Like a Normal Mom....

There are some days I cherish the simple moments of filling up a sippy cup with milk, while seeing Ben on the other side of the gate just watching me, and waiting for it. These moments are becoming more and more numbered in my increasingly busy day to day life.
I am still a full time stay at home mother, but I have switched over into a work at home mother, with the social media aspect of things, I am hoping to launch my own consulting service by the start of 2011, and I am writing a book.

Yes, you heard me correctly. I am authoring a book right now. It has been an idea that I have always toyed with, but the idea was ironed in stone when I had interest from a publishing company. I am going into New York City again on the 10th of September (barring any problems) to meet with one of the editors.

It is the little moments like this with the boys that make me think life may be normal again someday...

1 comment:

Heather said...

I know exactly how you feel. I am a SAHM and love it, but I need a little more substance than googoo talk with the toddler and baby. I am now in school to get my associates degree in nursing with a finaly hope of being a certified nurse midwife. I think that you writing a book is awesome!!