Friday, August 31, 2012

Bus Safety Day

Today was Bus Safety day at school for Camden. All the new Kindergarteners were invited to watch a bus safety video, and go for a ride around the neighborhood on the school bus.

It was very valuable for Camden since this will be his first year riding the school bus. I pray it all goes off without a hitch after our first bump in the road yesterday with the assigned bus stop.


Last night the boys crawled into their bunk beds, watched some Peppa Pig and knocked out nice and early per our new routine. They were having a blast so I just had to take a picture!


Camden sitting and waiting in the school cafeteria. We met some new friends, talked with some kids we already know, and when it was time to go to his classroom he was so independent and I was so proud. SO PROUD!


He did an awesome job getting on and off the bus. All the parents were running to the doors to take pictures of the students safety practicing getting on the bus. I cannot believe I will have a child in "real" school this year.

I am so proud of how well he did!

No comments: