Monday, September 3, 2012

The Goshen Fair

Yesterday we headed to the 100th Goshen Fair, which was really cool!  Since Will works in Litchfield county, he has the opportunity to see all this beautiful landscape all the time. When he saw the fair starting to set up, he told me we had to go.

We all had so much fun! The kids loved seeing all the animals, playing the carnival games, and of course eating! But I think overall the eating portion of the evening was Will & I's favorite. Nothing beats fair food. NOTHING!

I didn't take a ton of pictures because it was in the back of my mind to all the fun we were having, but I snapped a couple...

 We had to park crazy far away because of the amount of people there!
I was really surprised at the size of the fair!

 
This baby calf was just having a drink from her mom...
We saw lots of breastfeeding animals, it was really neat!

 This little lady was only six months old!

"Thin Sliced Onion Rings"
ZOMG! My favorite!
They were so good!

 This was my deep fried snickers bar.
I took two bites, and Will ate the rest.
It was WAY too sweet!
 
 Momma Cow and her little calf settling in for the night.
Then we headed out...
I can't wait to go next year!

No comments: